вторник, 12 февраля 2019 г.

Infected rain

INFECTED RAIN

infected rain

All of my lyrics are based on my own experiences, fears and disappointments in life. This album is no different. They build on foundation set by bands like Korn and Deftones, and propel the whole genre forward with a lot of new ideas and flawless execution - vocal, instrumentation, arrangements - album sound feels very fresh. The band consists of five members: two guitars, female vocal, bass and drums, the combination of all members music preferences always leaves room for development and creation of a new style. In 2013 I had the opportunity to have my first lesson with Melissa in New York City. My life started to change so much.


INFECTED RAIN

infected rain

I loved it from the first second but I knew that I had to learn a lot. Then, the band held a number of concerts in Moldova and Romania. Infected Rain is a female fronted metal band from Moldova. Music saved my life, but when I started to sing is when my life acquired color. I knew there was a way. The heavy guitar riffs and brutal vocals always fascinated me. Trying too hard to sing and scream in these conditions would ruin my voice.

INFECTED RAIN

infected rain

On 25 November 2011 the group released their first full-length album titled Asylum, and then the band went on a tour in Romania. Thought provoking and uniquely progressive, this music needs to be heard. Infected Rain took priority in my life right away. With her, I learned how to breathe, how to feel the music and how to sing. It was more than just a lesson, it was like a therapy that every singer needs. Who are you to care? Urban Fest in 2009 and continued the stream of its successful performances at the Forest Kap in 2010 and 2011.


86 by Infected Rain on Amazon Music

infected rain

Being so far removed from the world has become an asset for Infected Rain. Singing and playing shows became my own type of drug. Nothing is too extreme or poserish for me, if it rocks it rocks. Writing helps me survive in this world and singing helps me live for real. Later, in September and October was their big European tour in which they visited 12 countries. .

Infected Rain

infected rain

That day changed my life forever. Vocals ranges from highpitched screams to deathgrowling, clean singing and to a lesser extent some rapping. On 15 May 2014 they released a new full-length album titled Embrace Eternity. In June 2012 Infected Rain has performed on the same stage with well-known bands like and. Now I can deliver all of my emotions on the stage without hurting myself, no matter what monitors I have.

About Us

infected rain

Female fronted metal is spreading like wildfire. I want to help as many people as I can with my music. As a female frontman, Lena was noted for her tattoos and her strong vocals. In the autumn of 2013 Infected Rain toured Romania, Ukraine, Russia and , as their first big tour. You insult me cose i'm different You accuse me cose i'm strange Yes! A combination of female screaming, hard riffs and samples created the individual style of Infected Rain. I was born in Moldova Eastern Europe on November 22nd, 1986.

86 by Infected Rain on Amazon Music

infected rain

I never sang before in any other band but I was always tempted to try because I had a lot of friends that were musicians. Sometimes all of this would leave me voiceless for days. The dust covering everything represents time, as well as that layer of grime the parents seem to never overcome. Who are you to judge me? Writing lyrics, creating music and playing shows started to be my reason to live. Over the next 2 years the band appeared in several concerts in Moldova, Romania and the Ukraine. At The Bottom Of The Bottle2. Then on March 8th, a music video for the single Stop Waiting came out.


Infected Rain

infected rain

They debuted on 3 August 2008 at a concert dedicated to Slayer. Sometimes I could even taste blood in my mouth. I was: speechless Invisible Weeping And hysterical I needed: reanimation Cold bath A good Acceleration Come over here Tell me, what you want to hear What's your problem What's your bound You don't like me? Then the band went into a two-months tour across 12 European countries to support their new album. I want to touch people somewhere deep inside, try to end their fears and give them that escape that they always search for. It was a cool and fun project from the beginning.

INFECTED RAIN

infected rain

The album features 11 tracks. On 20 April 2017 was released a new full-length album titled , as American English slang for getting rid of something, ejecting someone, or refusing service, which is also appeared to be the birth year of the lead vocalist Lena Sсissorhands 1986. Unbelievably, Infected Rain has been active since 2008 but is still unsigned! The band was formed in 2008 and made their first appearance on stage on August 3, 2008, performing in a concert dedicated to Slayer. Metal is the music we all have in common, it is our lifeblood. It was strangely intriguing, The lead singer has clean vocals, gut wrenching screams, and frightening growls. Two other musicians Vidick and Dj Kapa and I started the band Infected Rain in 2008. I fell in love with alternative music when I was 13.

86 by Infected Rain on Amazon Music

infected rain

Next year the band released the songs Serendipity, Intoxicating, Mold, and Fool the Gravity. I will be so happy And Get the embed code Infected Rain - Asylum Album Lyrics1. She had to start from the beginning because I never studied music in my life before. With MeInfected Rain Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Their first music video was for the song Judgmental Trap and was shot in winter of the following year. That would cause sleepless nights, bad nightmares, headaches and frustration. I never knew if I could do that until the boys asked me to try.


Besser küssen tipps
Veranstaltungen für alleinstehende
Zugenommen am bauch

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий